Fly ..

CAUTIOUN !! 
Before Read this please Open your Dictionary . 
FLY LIKE A BIRD !

 I just dare to dream
If i got wings , maybe i can fly now but 
human got a limit :\ ... There is nothing i can do
 but if there is 1 WISH for me I WISH ....
I WISH I GOT WING AND FLY HIGHER THAN ANY BIRD , 
AND I WILL TAKE MY WISH TO THE HEAVEN.
Does this WISH RIDICULUS ?
I want to free and get out from this "CAGE" ,
If , If , If , If  i got that wings and I will show you what SKY .
SKY really far - far away when you said that but if you think twice 
actually the SKY is never be that far .
I see it with my on eyes but i can't reached at..
I WILL NEVER REACHED THE SKY BUT,
 I JUST NEED TO THINK THAT I TOUCH THE SKY .
Maybe you all think that i am crazy because i need this WISH .
Actually I need that WISH until i have been 'THERE' .
Because at the 'THERE'we can WISH everything,
 i wish , what i need and i want to do ,
to make people know that SKY is BEAUTIFUL than THE LOOKS .
P.S: JUST THINK WHAT YOU WANT TO DO IN YOUR LIFE 
              AND YOU CAN BE A HAPPIEST PERSON IN THIS WORLD . 
        SOUND CRAZY BUT THIS IS THE TRUTH OF MY LIFE , 
         THANKS FOR SHARE YOUR TIME AT MY POST . BYE :')

No comments:

Post a Comment